SERVICE DESIGN WORKSHOP (4 Days)
- Learn and apply Service Design Thinking and Doing.
- Learn how to design, prototype, test, and implement customer - focused service strategies that seek to deligh your customer.
- Discover impact opportunities that can holistically improve the overall experience for employees, customers, vendors, partners, and investors.
- Develop useful journey maps that provide deep understanding of how your customers, employees and vendor experience services and products as they are used and delivered.
- Use Service design to align your organization by breaking down communication and operational barriers that impede your organization's ability to deliver consistent services and products to your customers.
- Apply Service Design thinking to design, test, and strategize any new service or product, and visualize how your business can properly support new implementations.
- Learn how to properly test and confirm customer conceptions of your company, service or products.
- Learn how to quickly overcome challenges that may arise within your service strategy.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Small to Mid-Size Businesses that want to learn how to design, implement, test, and maintain modern service strategies for their company, products and/or services.
The workshop should include three (3) to six (6) key managers, employees or contractors of the company that might provide critical insight, input, and opinions during the workshop sessions.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
$ 7,500 +
Varies depending on the market scope, timelines,
technical requirements, participant numbers, and locations
- Think Space / Studio Space for four (4) days
- All necessary supplies and materials (pens, sharpies, sticky notes, the works)
- Developed User Persona Profiles Printed.
- Final Customer Journey Map(s) Printed Full Size
- Final Ideation Illustrations & Prototypes developed and tested in the workshop and in real world scenarios with users.
- Real World User Feedback Surveys & Results Reports
- Service Implementation Strategy Development
- Strategy Challenge Worksheets with Instructions
- Four (4) Hours of Follow Up Consultation after the Workshop to discuss and finalize any service design, testing, and/or implementation issues.